Call for Papers - The 8th International Conference on
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference. Submission papers are classified into 2 categories:
- Full papers: These papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and other independent reviewers (where necessary) and will be published under a non-exclusive copyright agreement in the conference proceedings . Previously published peer-reviewed papers will also be considered, provided the author (s) is granted license from the publisher and publication information are noted in the article.
- Short papers: Including case studies, research in progress, or industry practices, are also welcomed as a basis for oral presentation and comment.
All accepted papers will also be published in leading international journals.
Authors must provide about 150 words abstract. For complete papers, authors must provide about 150 word abstract and five keywords. There is a word limit of maximum page limit of 15 pages using a paper format of 16 x 23 or approximately 6500 words including references). All photos, tables and figures must be in jpg format.
For full papers submitted for peer review, identifying information should be removed. Please send in a separate Word attachment the following information: Title, Affiliation and Author's Name. When preparing your final version of the manuscript, please ensure that you use the conference template (Click here).
Send submissions by electronic mail in a Word document to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Deadline for Full Research Papers (peer reviewed): September 15, 2014. Authors are welcome to submit the abstracts of their manuscripts prior to submitting their full research paper.
- Submission Deadline for Presentations based on short abstract: October 1, 2014
- Notification of Acceptance (Full Research Papers): September 20, 2014. For papers submitted before the deadline, authors will be notified 1-7 days after submission.
- Final Camera-Ready (Proceedings) Version and Registration Payment: September 25, 2014