Call for Papers - The 7th International Conference on
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference. Submission papers are classified into 2 categories:
- Full papers: These papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and other independent reviewers (where necessary) and will be published under a non-exclusive copyright agreement in the conference proceedings . Previously published peer-reviewed papers will also be considered, provided the author (s) is granted license from the publisher and publication information are noted in the article.
- Short papers: Including case studies, research in progress, or industry practices, are also welcomed as a basis for oral presentation and comment.
All accepted papers will also be published in leading international journals.
Authors must provide about 150 words abstract. For complete papers, authors must provide about 150 word abstract and five keywords. There is a word limit of maximum page limit of 15 pages using a paper format of 16 x 23 or approximately 6500 words including references). All photos, tables and figures must be in jpg format.
For full papers submitted for peer review, identifying information should be removed. Please send in a separate Word attachment the following information: Title, Affiliation and Author's Name. When preparing your final version of the manuscript, please ensure that you use the conference template (Click here).
Send submissions by electronic mail in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Copyright License 2013
The submission of the paper implies and warrants that the article submitted are the author(s)' own work and it does not infringe or violate the rights of anyone else. The author grants the International Association of IT Lawyers (IAITL) the non-exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute in whole or in part, the work submitted to the Conference (Intl. Private Law, International Public Law, and International Trade Law Conference) for publication. Furthermore, the author(s) understands that it is their sole responsibility to obtain written permission to include any copyrighted materials in his/their article. In addition, all trademark use within the manuscript must be credited to its owner, or written permission to use the name must be granted. The author(s) will hold the publisher harmless from any unlawful matter contained in his submitted work. The author(s) in consideration of the publication of the above named manuscript understand and agree that:
Copyright in the article will remain jointly with the owner of the copyright. and the Publisher. By submitting an article to the conference, the owner of the copyright grants the publishers with a license to publish the article. The author warrants that he is the owner of all rights of copyright in the article. Where the author subsequently publishes the article, the author is requested to acknowledge the article appeared in the book of proceedings.
The Author(s) will indemnify and defend the Publisher against any claim, demand or recovery against the Publisher by reason of any violation of any proprietary right or copyright, or because of any libellous or scandalous matter contained in the Manuscript.
The Publisher will have the right to edit the work for the original edition and for any revision, provided that the meaning of the text is not materially altered.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and this Agreement supersedes all previous representations, understandings of agreements, oral or written, between the parties with respect to subject matter hereof and cannot be modified except by a written instrument signed by the parties hereto.
- Submission Deadline for Full Research Papers (peer reviewed): October 1, 2013
- Submission Deadline for Presentations based on short abstract: November 1, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance (Full Research Papers): October 5, 2013. For papers submitted before the deadline, authors will be notified 1-7 days after submission.
- Final Camera-Ready (Proceedings) Version and Registration Payment: October 11, 2013