Style and formatting
Authors are invited to submit research and application papers and need to use the following style guide or using the sample IAITL template.
IAITL Conference Template Sample - The templates contains an example Word document with all the necessary styles defined.
It is important that the file be saved in the native format of the word processor used. The text should be in single-column format. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible. In particular, do not use the word processor's options to justify text or to hyphenate words. However, do use bold face, italics, subscripts, superscripts etc.
All manuscripts are to be supplied with an Abstract of about 150-200 words in length.
• 16.5 x 23 cm
• Top: 2.5 cm
• Bottom: 1.0 cm
• Left: 2.5 cm
• Right: 2.0 cm
• Times New Roman
• Manuscript title: 14 pt.
• Author(s) name: 12 pt.
• Authors(s) affliliation (incl. address and email): 9 pt.
• Abstract: 10 pt.
• Sections and Section Headings.
- Main Heading: 12 pt. ---> i.e. "1. Introduction"
- First level subheading: 11 pt. ---> i.e. "1.2 Specific Jurisdiction"
- Third level subheading: 10 pt. ---> i.e. "1.2.1 US Jurisdiction"
• Manuscript text (body): 10 pt.
• Please minimize the use of footnotes and long titles.
• Please put only the reference materials in your bibliography, which you cited in your text!
• When preparing tables, if you are using a table grid, use only one grid for each individual table and not a grid for each row.
• If no grid is used, use tabs, not spaces, to align columns.
Word and Page limit:
• Word count: 6250 words including references.
• Page limit: 15 pages following the formatting guidelines.
• Every extra page will be charged an additional fee of £12 GBP.